SOCIAL SECURITY AND RETIREMENT INCOME
COORDINATING SOCIAL SECURITY AND RETIREMENT INCOME IN A TAX EFFICIENT MANNERWhy isn't anyone talking about how to convert my retirement accounts into retirement income?
If the thought of retirement seems more intimidating than exciting, you’re not alone! By breaking the retirement planning process into smaller, more manageable pieces, you can take the steps towards protecting and maximizing your hard-earned money.
Please Join us for this complimentary informational online webinar | Warrenville. We will discuss how to create a solid life after work plan.
Spaces are limited, so sign up today!
Did you know?
- Before and during retirement, it is important to develop and adhere to a sound financial strategy that helps you weather market fluctuates
- A couple will spend an estimated $245,000 on healthcare throughout retirement
- Inflation can lower the value of your savings from year to year
- Nearly 60% of retirees don’t budget for entertainment and activities
- Increase your Social Security and Pension income
- Reduce Market Risk and still have good returns on your retirement savings
- Create a Retirement Income Plan to ensure you never run out of money
- Use the right technology to make your retirement easier to manage
- Protect your wealth from poor health
Spouses are encouraged to attend!
Spaces are limited. Register now!
Date and Time
Tue, Aug 25, 2020
6:30p - 7:30p PST
Online Webinar | Warrenville